- Procountor 's new version 21.0 has been released on 23 September 2017. Read more about the new features from the release notes.
- It is now possible in Procountor to take the payment based VAT into use and at the same time use accrual based accounting. After a law change in January 2017, small companies with turnover up to 500.000 € are eligible for payment based VAT handling. The payment based VAT can be used only to Finnish domestic sales or purchases. Not for example to EU sales and purchases.
- Payment run schedules have been changed. Bank transfer payments are sent by Procountor at 5:30, 10:00 a.m., and 12:00, 2:00, 4:15, and 5:08 p.m. Read more of payments here.
- Integrations are now available through our REST based API’s. For more information look here.
Tip of the Week
In Payment reports Reporting > Payment reports you'll find Age distribution of invoices report. This report can be used for tracking accounts receivables and accounts payable by business partner and due date.
- Bank connection authorisation forms
- I have lost my user ID or password, what shall I do?
- How can I implement payment transfers and what is the Banking code?
- Why have the payments not been sent?
- The income statement and balance sheet do not balance, what shall I do?
Look the other frequently asked questions here!
- We have added several improvements to the software resulting from the Accountant’s choice development project.
- For example accounting reports, accounting page, different registers and payroll have gone through significant changes.
- New direct bank transfer payment method has also been released. This feature enables the user to process payments through Procountor without creating an invoice.