- Procountor 's new version 24.0 has been released on May 27, 2018. Read more about the new features from the release notes. In addition to the new features listed in version release notes version release 24 includes also smaller updates:
- Field 369 in Income tax return form 6B calculates automatically 50% deductible portion of entertainment expenses
- You are able to choose the correct, foreign vat percentage from the vat dropdown menu before saving journal, when creating a new journal receipt in foreign vat handling
- Tax returns for self-assessed taxes with the status Payment queued are can now be viewed in Cashflow reporting
Tip of the Week
- Bank connection authorisation forms
- I have lost my user ID or password, what shall I do?
- How can I implement payment transfers and what is the Banking code?
- Why have the payments not been sent?
- The income statement and balance sheet do not balance, what shall I do?
Look the other frequently asked questions here!
- Annual salary reports for 2018 have been released. The exported summary for Annual salary reports now includes all summaries except invalidated summaries.
- Version release 24.0 contains many GDPR related changes. Such changes are e.g. the possibility to disable email as a Salary channel in your environment and exporting Business Partner register data to Excel or HTML file.
- The functionality in the multi-select components of the reports have been changed so that Ctrl button is no longer needed when selecting and de-selecting search criteria items.
Read more about the update from our release notes.