Procountor User Manual has moved! Updated guides and hot topics are now available at www.procountor.finago.com
Tip of the Week
Procountor Key application enables easy and secure login to Procountor without one-time passwords. All you need is a username and a password, and you can then confirm your login in Procountor Key.
The application is free for all Procountor users and available for iOs, Android and Windows Phone devices.
You may switch back to using one-time passwords from using Procountor Key anytime.
Learn more about the Procountor Key application in the Procountor manual
- Bank connection authorisation forms
- I have lost my user ID or password, what shall I do?
- How can I implement payment transfers and what is the Banking code?
- Why have the payments not been sent?
- The income statement and balance sheet do not balance, what shall I do?
Look the other frequently asked questions here!
- Annual salary reports for 2018 have been released. The exported summary for Annual salary reports now includes all summaries except invalidated summaries.
- Version release 24.0 contains many GDPR related changes. Such changes are e.g. the possibility to disable email as a Salary channel in your environment and exporting Business Partner register data to Excel or HTML file.
- The functionality in the multi-select components of the reports have been changed so that Ctrl button is no longer needed when selecting and de-selecting search criteria items.
Read more about the update from our release notes.