- We have added a new report to our graphical reports: Management Reporting. In this report Income statement and Balance Sheet are presented in a visual way to help you get a picture of the company's finances. Management Reporting can be found at Procountor's Reports menu.
- Procountor 's new version 21.0 has been released on 23 September 2017. Read more about the new features from the release notes.
- It is now possible in Procountor to take the payment based VAT into use and at the same time use accrual based accounting. After a law change in January 2017, small companies with turnover up to 500.000 € are eligible for payment based VAT handling. The payment based VAT can be used only to Finnish domestic sales or purchases. Not for example to EU sales and purchases.
- Payment run schedules have been changed. Bank transfer payments are sent by Procountor at 5:30, 10:00 a.m., and 12:00, 2:00, 4:15, and 5:08 p.m. Read more of payments here.
Tip of the Week
When employee gets a new tax card, the information of revised tax card should be added to Procountor Salaries > Employee info > Show salary info. When Revised tax card box is ticked, the current date is automatically displayed by default in the Tax card date field next to it. This is to specify from which payment date salaries have to be considered in the tax card.
With Tax card A and Tax-at-source card, the tick in the Revised tax card box means only that the term Revised tax card is printed out to employee's salary slips. It has no impact on salary calculation.
When you change to a new tax card B, Tax deduction card for additional income or Graded income tax card in the middle of the year, the Tax Administration has already been informed of the salaries earned during the year. Procountor doesn't take into account the salary slips from the start of the year. Payroll clerks must ensure that the Income from other salaries field is empty when he/she enters a revised tax card for an employee.
- Bank connection authorisation forms
- I have lost my user ID or password, what shall I do?
- How can I implement payment transfers and what is the Banking code?
- Why have the payments not been sent?
- The income statement and balance sheet do not balance, what shall I do?
Look the other frequently asked questions here!
- We have added several improvements to the software resulting from the Accountant’s choice development project.
- For example accounting reports, accounting page, different registers and payroll have gone through significant changes.
- New direct bank transfer payment method has also been released. This feature enables the user to process payments through Procountor without creating an invoice.